Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Add Personality Plus!!

(published on financiallifeconsulting.blogspot.com)


"Do NOT put me in a box!"

This was my first reaction to my friend, Chad, who unwittingly opened up Pandora's Box with me. He presented the concepts of Personality Insights and the D.I.S.C. system with Dr. Robert Rohm.

It all sounded like the standard psychiatrist mumbo-gumbo presented for years and years. Simply put, my experience with profiling was a) bad and b) badder!

However, I must honestly say that today was different and a revelation unfolded for me. The unique community here in Lakeland, created by the genius of Jeremy Harper and drive of Eddy Allen, provided me with an honor I had never experienced nor expected. It was a once-in-a-lifetime chance to hear it from the man himself, Dr. Robert Rohm.

Mr. Harper and Mr. Allen brought Dr. Rohm himself to come and speak to our community. And what an honor it was!!

Being a converted closed-minded-anti-profiling person, I gladly joined in. And how Dr. Rohm delivered! He filled many gaps in the teaching that previously caused me to quickly shut down personality profiling.

I thoroughly recommend anything by Dr. Rohm and his illustrious team of people who are seeking to sincerely help organizational management of every side.

Here are the 2 things I want you to take away from this:
  1. First, review the personality information! It can only help you improve in your business, in your job, in your relationships, and every nook and cranny in your life where you interact with people.
  2. Second, if you have not been able to visit with or be a part of this amazingly opulent community here in Lakeland with us, please try! If you are in the area, come and visit us. Make a call or contact us by e-mail. If you are not in the area, contact us regardless! Let us see how we can help make each other's lives better.

Thank you for stopping by, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments: