Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Grant Survey - Opulent Reading

Hello, Everyone!

Only 17% of Americans read after college!!!

Can you believe that stuff?
Me neither.

I heard it (or read it??) in the last day or so, and was astounded. So, I figured I would ask you!!

I have put together a quick 5 or 6 question survey to get your feed back. What do you think?

Here it is: Opulent Reading Survey

Just click that and enter your answers. I will be extremely grateful!

I hope that all is going extraordinarily well, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

P.S.
In case you haven't yet, you can sign up formy free monthly newsletter. You will get to download a free e-book byThomas Troward called "The Spirit of Opulence" if you do! Just go to my home page at IamOpulent.com.

Have a great day, and thanks again!

No comments: