Friday, September 21, 2012

Moving Your Vision Out of Beta and my Free Gift to the World

Out of beta, free, & a simple way
to spark your own life of significance.
Today I finalized the official release of 'The 7-Day Spark Homework' as well as an 8 minute video introduction to go along with it. (Free to download and check out here.) I has officially moved out of beta.

It has been a long time coming: I began using this homework almost 6 years ago.

Back then, I had to use it for my own advancement. I had found myself in a new town with no contacts and no vision. The need for me to develop vision or, more accurately, to get closer to my created purpose was a burning reality.

Aching to figure it out, I pulled out a sheet of paper and wrote the top 10, and only 10, things I wanted to do, see, and be in my lifetime. It was challenging by got me excited, so I did it again the next day. And the next. And the next.

By the end of that week, I had a good idea of what was rising from my inner most being and what desires I had merely inherited from those around me.

Thus began 'The 7-Day Spark Homework.' 

I then helped others use the same process. And then more people still. Eventually, it became a standard part of my life-coaching regiment.

Finally, 6 years later, I am sitting in the Dominican Republic, putting the final touches on my book 'H.O.P.E. from Here to Haiti,' submitting manuscripts to publishers, connecting with several organizations with powerful vision for missions in Haiti and the Dominican Republic, and, as of today, launching the official release of 'The 7-Day Spark Homework.'

As I moved the homework out of beta and into reality, I realized that I was doing the same thing for my own life. I am out of beta and into the real deal.

There has been a ton of work while in beta. Though you could say that we have had this direction for about 2 years, if you include the work it has taken to change my heart and habits on the inside, it has taken almost 8 years to come to this point. It takes a lot to move through beta.

But that is just the price I have had to pay for playing. As Marissa's grandfather says,

"You got to pay to play."

Now that we are out of beta the real hard work of making it starts! We are working toward building our ministry, building a community and building a life here on the island.

I encourage you to move out of beta. Don't do a shoddy rush job. The beta work is important. But move it along at a good pace.

Enjoy 'The 7-Day Spark Homework' and, do me a favor, share it with a friend. It is free, simple and effective. It has a history of helping many others get started on their own path to success.

Good luck, and keep sparking!

Gratefully,

Grant and Marissa Nieddu


No comments: