Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Vibrations

Every trying to improve the message I am sending out to my family, friends, readers, and such, I have come up with this!

Get a positive quote every day from me, right into your inbox!
Just add your name here, and Monday through Friday you will get a positive quote from me!

Hey, if our brains are a computer, and what goes is in what comes out, then we really should improve what goes in!

Also, I have begun to wonder about the power of Twitter.com. How powerful could this be to create a culture of people who use it to be a "success accountability" tool?

What if a small group of people used it to tell on themself when they diverted from the goal, encouraged one another to stay focused, or track when they succeed at a success goal or commitment?

I think it could be powerful.

No comments: