Thursday, August 9, 2007

Extreme Rest


Can one be so extreme and not rest? Anything done to the extreme degree needs Extreme Rest!

For the last week, I have been pushing almost non-stop to achieve a new level of opulent health for opulent abundance. I have been studying, studying and studying some more.

Yesterday, however, I woke up with a strep throat that just wouldn't quit. Drinking orange juice was like swallowing nails on fire!

So, I took a bath in Vick's Throat Spray and pushed through the day. Then, before bed I coked up on Nyquil, Vitamin-C, ecchinacea, turned my alarm off and passed out.

This morning was amazing! The sky was blue, birds were singing, and I was ready to take on the day!!

Remember, even though we are all pushing for opulence, pushing for more, pushing through new mental barriers daily, we MUST take time for some extreme rest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen. I'd add--God knew what he was doing when he instituted the sabbath!