Friday, August 17, 2007

Yuwie Rocks!!

Hey, everyone!

Another opulent thing out there is opulent marketing. (I will be writing about this on my website, IamOpulent.com soon.)

One type of Opulent Marketing is when a company takes a tested model, and makes it even better by making it a Win-Win for everyone.

An example of that is Yuwie.com. This is my new favorite shiny, happy, Stream of Income toy.

Imagine if you got paid for your number of friends and the page views they had on MySpace! This is what Yuwie has done.

In a nutshell, those tacky ads on MySpace pay them a big chunk of change to advertise to all of the little people clicking around all day.

Yuwie saw this as an opportunity to both bless their clients, themselves, and their advertisers; a true Win-Win-Win for everyone.

I LOVE this type of marketing because:
  • It is mostly residual
  • It is easy to do.
  • You don't have to be a genius.
  • You don't have to be rich to get involved.
Check it out here. Sign up. Then call me or ask me if you have any questions.
Also, if you are interested in other ways to make money on line, or doing bigger deals, just contact me.

Thanks, and have an Opulent Day!!

No comments: